Warehouse Material Handler
位于Old Hickory, 田纳西州, the Warehouse Material Handler will be responsible for receiving, storing and distributing material, 工具, equipment and products within the warehouse or distribution center.
职责 & 责任
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse.
- Reads production schedule, 客户订单, 工作指令, 海运订单, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed within the warehouse or distribution center.
- Performs all tasks in a safe manner, complies with all safety rules including ZES and confined spaced entry.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence; such as size, 类型, style, 颜色或产品代码.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas in the warehouse.
- Uses equipment such as an RF gun to find and pick products for order.
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), 补充库存设施, and follow inventory guidelines and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center.
- 填补了请购单, 工作指令 or request for materials, tool or other stock items accurately and timely.
- Assembles 客户订单 from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Inspects products for defects prior to packing for shipping.
- Unloads tricks and places materials in proper location in the warehouse.
- Enters and maintains inventory records on the computer.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Cleanse warehouse and performs routine housekeeping.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accountable for achieving Key Performance Measures; Safety, Quality, Uptime and Yield.
- Participates on Lean Manufacturing/Process Improvement teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 months of related experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American currency and weight measurement, 体积和距离
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply on 十大体育博菜网站’s website to be considered. Please do not reach out to executives or individuals directly. 谢谢你！.